Day of predictions

Ragu

Since we are less than 4 hours away from action I doubt any other changes to brackets or pieces of info to drastically change our picks from changing here are my final predictions

125 - Stanich dec Davis  this weight seems least likely to be chalk but these are the best guys I think so whatever

133 - Crookham dec Fix  Lehigh with back to back and Fix with his 4th runner up finish

141 - Mendez dec Bartlett  Mendez has looked like a dog all year and I think he turns up in KC big time

149 - Watters pin Kasak  Wow the top half is dense and the bottom not so much. This weight will be more chaotic than 125.

157 - Haines dec Shapiro  Boring picks I know but also an exciting match to look forward to if it happens

165 - KOT dec Messenbrink  I’d imagine this is the last match of the night unless they go for 197

174 - Starocci maj Ruth  Would love to see that last name in the finals again but Starocci is inevitable 

184 - Keckeisen maj Plott  Kinda Keckeisen next topic for me

197 - Brooks dec Hidlay  Yeah they will probably make this the last match of the night and no one will blame them

285 - Kerkvliet maj Bastida  The match is kept close but after Bastida goes for broke Kerkvliet secures the major decision 

Penn St with the team trophy 

Watters MOW

• Fire 3

4 minutes ago, Ragu said:

Since we are less than 4 hours away from action I doubt any other changes to brackets or pieces of info to drastically change our picks from changing here are my final predictions

125 - Stanich dec Davis  this weight seems least likely to be chalk but these are the best guys I think so whatever

133 - Crookham dec Fix  Lehigh with back to back and Fix with his 4th runner up finish

... I like the way you think, Ragu.

D3

• Bob 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just now, D3 for LU said:

... I like the way you think, Ragu.

D3

I can’t lie, I’m a Cornell fan but those boys down in Lehigh Valley are doing great things this year

Some very dumb predictions that I don't fully agree with:

125: Ramos over Ayala

133: Fix over Arujau. Arujau figures out Crookham but Fix finally gets it done

141: Mendez over Bartlett. Similar to B10 finals match.

149: Lovett over Parco. Chalk.

157: Haines over Teemer. Shapiro loses a close one in the semis.

165: Carr over Messenbrink. Nothing in the B12 finals showed me that Carr is able to do beat KOT, but just a hunch.

174: Starocci over Devos. Starocci majors his way through the field. 

184: Keckeisen over Truax.

197: Hidlay over Brooks. This is just a dumb, dumb prediction. But if I am right I look like a genius.

Hwt: Kerkvleit over Hendrickson. Much closer than all star match