Security Clearance

Guy owes $90m+ for defamation case probably more soon. What a moron! Can't help himself. Owes NY $454m+ for fraud and probably doesn't have the cash to pay it. Was caught hording dozens of boxes of presidential records they were not suppose to have. Was told to give them back. Said no. Then did but not all of them. Had facility searched to find more in a bathroom and ballroom. 

Was against Bud Light when it was convenient. Then turned around on AB when they threw him a fundraiser. 

Was against Tik Tok when it was convenient. Now says that banning it in the US would be a bad idea. Saying this not long after having a convo with a major investor in Tik Tok parent company. 

Owe I forgot, took millions of dollars directly from foreign governments while in office through businesses. 

Will soon be offered classified briefings on a trove of issues from Gaza to Ukraine to Taiwan. The briefings will be altered to include lots more pictures per his request because he doesn't read that much and it helps to hold his attention. 

Should someone like this get a security clearance for anything, let alone be allowed to be President? 

The answer is, No! Obviously. 

If you disagree please explain?

If 'what-about-ism' is anywhere in your post, you lose. Sorry. My rules! 

10 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Guy owes $90m+ for defamation case probably more soon. What a moron! Can't help himself. Owes NY $454m+ for fraud and probably doesn't have the cash to pay it. Was caught hording dozens of boxes of presidential records they were not suppose to have. Was told to give them back. Said no. Then did but not all of them. Had facility searched to find more in a bathroom and ballroom. 

Was against Bud Light when it was convenient. Then turned around on AB when they threw him a fundraiser. 

Was against Tik Tok when it was convenient. Now says that banning it in the US would be a bad idea. Saying this not long after having a convo with a major investor in Tik Tok parent company. 

Owe I forgot, took millions of dollars directly from foreign governments while in office through businesses. 

Will soon be offered classified briefings on a trove of issues from Gaza to Ukraine to Taiwan. The briefings will be altered to include lots more pictures per his request because he doesn't read that much and it helps to hold his attention. 

Should someone like this get a security clearance for anything, let alone be allowed to be President? 

The answer is, No! Obviously. 

If you disagree please explain?

If 'what-about-ism' is anywhere in your post, you lose. Sorry. My rules! 

How many times have you been knocked out cold??  Concussions are serious my friend. Get checked out!

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

How many times have you been knocked out cold??  Concussions are serious my friend. Get checked out!

It could be PTSD from being stuffed in a locker too many times 

• Bob 1