B1G Tournament Brackets are here

31 minutes ago, NormMacDonald said:

I'm in Indiana too.  I hope Ramos wins the whole thing. But man, hes so unpredictable. 

Yeah, he’s volatile. The only thing working for him is that everyone in the weight is volatile.

the lower seed went 4/4 in the quarters at 125. That shows how little seeds and past results matter, when the lights come on I think Ramos will show up. But this is me being a hopeful optimist. 

Just now, lightweight said:

I've just left it in quad mode all day.  Finally making my BIG+ subscription worth it. 

Yeah on B1G+ you can do the quad boxes on your own! It’s actually sick to do this and watch all my Purdue wrestlers lose! I don’t have to miss any of their loses bc there are other matches I also want to see. 🥲🥲

• Haha 1

Just now, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

Yeah on B1G+ you can do the quad boxes on your own! It’s actually sick to do this and watch all my Purdue wrestlers lose! I don’t have to miss any of their loses bc there are other matches I also want to see. 🥲🥲

Sounds like being a Purdue fan builds character.  You'll be rewarded in the after-life, if not before.  😇

• Haha 1
  • Ionel 1

2 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Looks like it may have been Caels decision. Right thing to do for the athlete. Good move. 

This has been the plan since the Edinboro dual

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, pawrestler said:

Carter being (probably) the only PSU wrestler to not make the semis will be a weird trivia fact 

Yea but it will be completely forgotten once he brings home his fourth trophy from the big dance.