I Hope This Is the Most Pirated Movie Ever

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/let-my-people-go-fights-back-against-censorship/

That’s what the film’s creator says.  Like others, I had the general concept, but not the data, skill, or venue, to tie it all together and tell it as entertainingly as it’s been done here.  The meat and potatoes of the film start at 42:30 and end at about 1:44, so just over an hour, although the rest of it is informative as well.  

• Fire 1
  • Pirate 1

I haven't watched it, have you?   As a result, I have no opinion about it.   I assume you watched all of it as you seem to have a very strong opinion of it. 

mspart

17 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Yet another conspiracy theory film... 

Won't be pirated, will barely be watched by anyone except for some crazies.

The "meat and potatoes" lack both potatoes and meat. If you meant outright stupid, then you'd be correct.

Zero of 10 stars.

Tell me you didn’t watch it without telling me you didn’t watch it. 

• Stalling 1

9 hours ago, mspart said:

I haven't watched it, have you?   As a result, I have no opinion about it.   I assume you watched all of it as you seem to have a very strong opinion of it. 

mspart

Yes - of course I watched it.

You can't be serious about the "I assume you watched all of it." It's over 2 hours. Have you ever watched a terrible video and couldn't even get through a fraction of it? Yeah, it's like that. I did fast forward to next sections, over and over and over again. Nothing better - just more terrible. More conspiracy BS bad.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth
  • Poopy 2

15 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

You can't be serious about the "I assume you watched all of it." It's over 2 hours. Have you ever watched a terrible video and couldn't even get through a fraction of it? Yeah, it's like that. I did fast forward to next sections, over and over and over again. Nothing better - just more terrible. More conspiracy BS bad.

All I’ve done is make it available, the rest is up to ewe.  

19 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

So you didn't watch it. 

mspart

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Offthemat said:

All I’ve done is make it available, the rest is up to ewe.  

So, let's state the obvious - nothing that is available for free is being pirated. Because, you know, it's free.

So per the OP, no. It won't be the most pirated ever. (Never mind that it sucks rocks. That is off topic.)

On 3/7/2024 at 4:58 PM, JimmyBT said:

Tell me you didn’t watch it without telling me you didn’t watch it. 

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I did.

Think of it as a CliffsNotes viewing. The whole thing... basically.

Mission accomplished.