Iowa @ Okla. State (2/25)

charmon55

Just now, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Well, because of Arnold's style, a close loss doesn't say much about his March prospects. I am surprised that he literally tried nothing at the end to win. 

I think they should pull the shirt regardless 

I expected more of him. I’m on the keep the redshirt train for Arnold but pull Kooters shirt. It makes sense for him since he may eventually take off the shoes to focus on the NFL. 

9 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

I expected more of him. I’m on the keep the redshirt train for Arnold but pull Kooters shirt. It makes sense for him since he may eventually take off the shoes to focus on the NFL. 

Pretty sure kueter wasn't even top 3 in his position on the depth chart this year. Would be crazy to burn his shirt unless he wins handily today

43 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Nah I don’t got for that crap. The ref is the authority and any discrepancies goes to review. Now if something is flagrant well thats a different story but for the most part allow the referee to do their job.

If I understood that I think we are violently agreeing.  

13 minutes ago, hawkguy said:

Pretty sure kueter wasn't even top 3 in his position on the depth chart this year. Would be crazy to burn his shirt unless he wins handily today

He got a nice win, much improved since his first match back. 

I have no idea his football skill, this is just what I heard from FRL. I also doubt they know much about the Iowa linebacker depth chart. 

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, hawkguy said:

I think the rule is that a guy can keep his RS if he didn't appear in more than 5 varsity matches. 

3 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

He got a nice win, much improved since his first match back. 

I have no idea his football skill, this is just what I heard from FRL. I also doubt they know much about the Iowa linebacker depth chart. 

I saw that too and I think what's best for kueter is to keep the shirt and add 25 lbs to his frame.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, hawkguy said:

I saw that too and I think what's best for kueter is to keep the shirt and add 25 lbs to his frame.

Would be advantageous for both football and wrestling. I bet this off-season both programs work to get him beefed up. Iowa Wrestling would be smart to just throw him in with all the football lifts possible.

4 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Well, because of Arnold's style, a close loss doesn't say much about his March prospects. I am surprised that he literally tried nothing at the end to win. 

I think they should pull the shirt regardless 

Not happening Gabe wants to RS

• Fire 1