Ohio Bans Gender Affirming Medical and Mental Health Care for Transgender Children

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

What next single digit minority should we legislate next my fellow repubs

The young girls losing their spots or playing time on the sports teams due to transitioning boys 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

The young girls losing their spots or playing time on the sports teams due to transitioning boys 

Can you give me a source on how many girls lost their spot? It seems like there are only 3 actual athletes who were approved to play

4 minutes ago, braves121 said:

The employees are not minors, have skills, and had a choice. These student do not have a choice. the choice was legislated away

Their parents do. And if they’re approving the changes they can certainly move to make it happen. 

Just now, braves121 said:

If this is that bad I would love to see the sources

If this is that bad I would love to see the sources

Actually that’s my point. Nobody cares about them except their own parents. 

2 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Can you give me a source on how many girls lost their spot? It seems like there are only 3 actual athletes who were approved to play

If they’re playing at all they’re taking time away from someone. 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

If they’re playing at all they’re taking time away from someone. 

So who are these student athletes taking away from. Are the complaints from the teammates who got the spot taken? 

So who are these student athletes taking away from. Are the complaints from the teammates who got the spot taken? 

Whomever they’re playing instead of. Good grief you can’t be this slow. 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

Whomever they’re playing instead of. Good grief you can’t be this slow. 

Are there any sources of these students complaining or being the big driver instead of adults being mad? You make so many claims but never back with a single source

Just now, JimmyBT said:

The little girl that would have had a spot on the team or has had playing time taken away because a biological boys physical skills give them an advantage.  

Is this a real story or a narrative to get people mad

Are there any sources of these students complaining or being the big driver instead of adults being mad? You make so many claims but never back with a single source

So you don’t think the little girl that didn’t make the team or lost playing time isn’t going to have mental concerns about it??? 

Is this a real story or a narrative to get people mad

It’s something that people like you don’t think about or ignore.  The same thing that you’re concerned about with the trans kid is being pushed to someone else 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

So you don’t think the little girl that didn’t make the team or lost playing time isn’t going to have mental concerns about it??? 

she should probably be better. You get what you earn. Very good quote from wrestling. This fake little girl is losing her spot to an imaginary trans girl the same weight. be better 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

It’s something that people like you don’t think about or ignore.  The same thing that you’re concerned about with the trans kid is being pushed to someone else 

The issue is you are just stating a hypothetical that has not happened. I keep asking you to provide sources, prove what you are saying, you are saying with utmost confidence but yet you just bring out hypotheticals with no real life instances or examples

she should probably be better. You get what you earn. Very good quote from wrestling. This fake little girl is losing her spot to an imaginary trans girl the same weight. be better 

And those transitioning boys can be better on the boys team where they belong. 

The issue is you are just stating a hypothetical that has not happened. I keep asking you to provide sources, prove what you are saying, you are saying with utmost confidence but yet you just bring out hypotheticals with no real life instances or examples

It has happened.  There are only so many kids that can play on the field at one time.  And anytime a trans boy plays in a girls sport they’re taking playing time away from some girl. F you’re slow 

Just now, JimmyBT said:

It has happened.  There are only so many kids that can play on the field at one time.  And anytime a trans boy plays in a girls sport they’re taking playing time away from some girl. F you’re slow 

bro if it has happened can you please give me an example. cite a source 

bro if it has happened can you please give me an example. cite a source 

What source do you need?  Has a boy that’s transitioned ever played in a girls sport?  If your answer is yes then they’ve taken playing time and/or a spot on the team away from some girl that would have played if they didn’t transition over.  Good grief. 

Edited by JimmyBT

A source that this is actually happening and is the cause for the new legislation F you're slow

Anytime\anywhere that a boy transitioned over to girls sports and participated. That’s where it’s happened. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Anytime\anywhere that a boy transitioned over to girls sports and participated. That’s where it’s happened. 

source
/sôrs/
noun

1. a place, person, or thing from which something comes or can be obtained.

IE having something reliable to cite such as a quote from an actual person, a news story, an interview, actual hard examples like maybe a roster or a story about people complaing they got their spot taken away. All you have given me is what ifs and hypotheticals with no evidence to support what you are saying

source
/sôrs/

noun

1. a place, person, or thing from which something comes or can be obtained.

IE having something reliable to cite such as a quote from an actual person, a news story, an interview, actual hard examples like maybe a roster or a story about people complaing they got their spot taken away. All you have given me is what ifs and hypotheticals with no evidence to support what you are saying

🥱