The Government can’t give someone something without first taking it from someone else

Just now, JimmyBT said:

I think you should try your theory out in Iran or maybe Saudi Arabia.  As for countries that need to recognize their own faults America is pretty far down on the list.  

What do you think my theory is? Not sure we've nailed anything down just yet. 

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

What does that have to do with our conversation? Have we brought up anything that is laid out in an article of the constitution?

It’s what our societies social contract is based on. Pretty simple. 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

As a non citizen head on over there and give them some of your good ideas. 

You don't think we, or other countries, have people there that have even the slightest bit of influence over how they do things? I'll bet we do. I'll bet plenty of other countries do. 

Our embassies are there. They have some, if only a little bit, of influence. Greater than zero I'll bet. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

As a non citizen head on over there and give them some of your good ideas. 

Also, you didn't answer my question. Do you have an idea of what my theory is or no. Because your response doesn't get at it. Makes me think 'no'. If you want me to spell it out, I can, if its not clear. Just making sure we're on the same page so we don't get confused and frustrated and start lashing out. 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Also, you didn't answer my question. Do you have an idea of what my theory is or no. Because your response doesn't get at it. Makes me think 'no'. If you want me to spell it out, I can, if its not clear. Just making sure we're on the same page so we don't get confused and frustrated and start lashing out. 

Now go back and count the number o questions I asked that you didn’t answer.  Please do spell it out.  

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You didn't add the question(pointing up) that you were responding to. Too many posts to keep it straight. Care to clarify? 

Gee now you know why maybe I didn’t one question of yours huh?

Edited by JimmyBT

Just now, JimmyBT said:

No. 
 I don’t. 
im not. 

So then where did this come from? 

I asked for clarification. Said, I am not getting it. And you responded with....

9 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I can tell. 

adding no clarification. Just to point out that you weren't clear enough for me to get your point. But offering no way for me to continue in the conversation. 

Is that what you're hoping for, that I just can't follow and the conversation ends?  

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Gee now you know why maybe I didn’t one question of yours huh?

If you look at this sentence, it makes no sense. 

But regardless, you seem to be doubling down on petty. Care to get back to why you don't think non-citizens shouldn't have their opinions heard?