Slapping Asses

• PortaJohn changed the title to Slapping Asses
8 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Yes he did.  This is par for the narcissist's playbook.  

That was up there with craziest lines from the interview.

I also liked "I really grew as a person" during the time off from wrestling while he's doing an interview trying to explain why he took a swing at a potential teammate and flipped off the crowd.

And repeatedly calling Christian Pyes "Christina" when he was accused of sexual misconduct towards a woman

And saying "I've never disrespected anyone that hasn't disrespected me" when we've seen the messages he's sent to women

And of course, calling one of the coaches in his corner "Dillon" Dennis

• Fire 1

22 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

That was up there with craziest lines from the interview.

I also liked "I really grew as a person" during the time off from wrestling while he's doing an interview trying to explain why he took a swing at a potential teammate and flipped off the crowd.

And repeatedly calling Christian Pyes "Christina" when he was accused of sexual misconduct towards a woman

And saying "I've never disrespected anyone that hasn't disrespected me" when we've seen the messages he's sent to women

And of course, calling one of the coaches in his corner "Dillon" Dennis

Really this would be a great time for him to have issued a real apology and then keep his mouth shut. 

His brain just doesn't work right. Still trying to justify his actions. If someone "disrespects" you then everything is fair game?

The coach that signs up for this is in for a wild, but probably really short, ride.

4 minutes ago, Jim L said:

Really this would be a great time for him to have issued a real apology and then keep his mouth shut. 

His brain just doesn't work right. Still trying to justify his actions. If someone "disrespects" you then everything is fair game?

The coach that signs up for this is in for a wild, but probably really short, ride.

It's a testament to where we are as a society.

All he has to do is come out and say like, "im sorry, i messed up, im trying to get help, im just very passionate about wrestlng and want to wrestle"

Instead he throws shade to Pyles, blames Glazier for the fight, and still just an all around petulant child. 

and yet Mineo is on his nuts. There's comments CONSTANTLY saying "this is what wrestling needs".  I'm all for drama and storylines within wrestling. Thats fantastic. Aj isnt that. He needs to go away before he ruins his youngest brother's career too. 

1 minute ago, TNwrestling said:

It's a testament to where we are as a society.

That fact the 90%+ of the wrestling world thinks this guy is a complete jackass and should not be wrestling and should be held to account for his behavior both on and off the mat, despite his talent, is not good evidence to point to as the decline of our society. 

I don't follow Mineo and am not that interested in his hot takes. 

15 minutes ago, Jim L said:

That fact the 90%+ of the wrestling world thinks this guy is a complete jackass and should not be wrestling and should be held to account for his behavior both on and off the mat, despite his talent, is not good evidence to point to as the decline of our society. 

I don't follow Mineo and am not that interested in his hot takes. 

It's 90% of the people on this forum. 

Outside of here (tiktok, facebook, IG, X) the majority of the comments I've seen are, mostly high school kids, saying he's good for the sport and they love his attitude. 

2 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

It's 90% of the people on this forum. 

Outside of here (tiktok, facebook, IG, X) the majority of the comments I've seen are, mostly high school kids, saying he's good for the sport and they love his attitude. 

I don't use any social media to follow wrestling (besides this forum..is this social media?) and try to never look at comments from people on any social media EVER. I will say that the one Reddit thread that was linked in a separate thread was totally thrashing Ferrari.

I would like to believe that the majority of offensive comments on social media are from sad, lonely people looking for reactions or from the small percentage of truly horrible people expressing their true feelings or HS kids whose brains still need years of development before they should be released on society.