Mizzou/OU

Tigerfan

He’s only the back up because of the shirt.  I think they should pull it. 

They should absolutely not pull it. Salazar is still pretty good and they are not close to contending as a team this year. Let him develop as planned and get as many years with Nelson and Hopke as possible.

Next year Salazar and Joles move on, McEnelly and Nelson take over 184/197 for the next 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, poorwrestler said:

They should absolutely not pull it. Salazar is still pretty good and they are not close to contending as a team this year. Let him develop as planned and get as many years with Nelson and Hopke as possible.

Next year Salazar and Joles move on, McEnelly and Nelson take over 184/197 for the next 4.

Wrestle the best wrestlers while you have them.  Contending for what ??? 

Just now, poorwrestler said:

What is your point? He’s not cutting hard to get to 84. He’s not going to be a “197 in a year or two”.

The point is he’s the best 184 pounder they have today.  He should wrestle 

1 minute ago, poorwrestler said:

You’re the one who claimed to know how his body was going to grow first LMAO you just didn’t like that I disagreed

I asked a question there jr. I didn’t claim anything.  

Edited by JimmyBT

You still haven’t said what they’ll be contending for if he redshirts 

Idk, contending to be even a top 10 team? They’re not a good team right now. Him pulling his shirt isn’t worth it. Save your eligibility to use when some of their other top recruits come in.

1 minute ago, poorwrestler said:

Idk, contending to be even a top 10 team? They’re not a good team right now. Him pulling his shirt isn’t worth it. Save your eligibility to use when some of their other top recruits come in.

What makes you think what’s happened in the last ten years is going to change at Minnesota??? 

What makes you think what’s happened in the last ten years is going to change at Minnesota??? 

Nothing? What are you talking about?

They’ve got about 5 top 15ish recruits coming in over the next three classes with McEnelly, Nelson, Hopke, Millard and Robideau. They’re not a good team right now. They have a chance to be a lot better, especially if McEnelly saves his eligibility for when those guys are all on the team. Him pulling his shirt to maybe AA this year does not move the needle and would be a waste. Are you trying to create arguments by putting words in my mouth?

2 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

They’ve got about 5 top 15ish recruits coming in over the next three classes with McEnelly, Nelson, Hopke, Millard and Robideau. They’re not a good team right now. They have a chance to be a lot better, especially if McEnelly saves his eligibility for when those guys are all on the team. Him pulling his shirt to maybe AA this year does not move the needle and would be a waste. Are you trying to create arguments by putting words in my mouth?

Five top 15 ISH in the next three years.  Got it. 

4 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Stating facts is not arguing. Good grief. 

Five top 15 ISH in the next three years.  Got it. 

I mean you can argue semantics based on who’s rankings you want to use but out of that group I listed you’ve got 2 world gold medals, 4 world medals, double digit Fargo and super 32 AA’s and a ton of state titles so my point stands lol