The fringe have the power and they rule by psychological dysfunction (pathocracy)

jross

18 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

No,  they're not.  The very article says no chillen.

I read info from medical sites,  and heard from a practickin physician. 

from the article

"The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment."

"Critics, including some from within the transgender treatment community, say some clinics are too quick to offer irreversible treatment to kids who would otherwise outgrow their gender-questioning.

Psychologist Erica Anderson resigned her post as a board member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health last year after voicing concerns about “sloppy” treatment given to kids without adequate counseling.

She is still a group member and supports the updated guidelines, which emphasize comprehensive assessments before treatment. But she says dozens of families have told her that doesn’t always happen."

“They tell me horror stories. They tell me, ‘Our child had 20 minutes with the doctor’” before being offered hormones, she said. “The parents leave with their hair on fire.’’

"Gabe Poulos, 22, had breast removal surgery at age 16 and has been on sex hormones for seven years."

"The new guidelines include starting medication called puberty blockers in the early stages of puberty, which for girls is around ages 8 to 13 and typically two years later for boys. That’s no change from the group’s previous guidance. The drugs delay puberty and give kids time to decide about additional treatment; their effects end when the medication is stopped.

The blockers can weaken bones, and starting them too young in children assigned males at birth might impair sexual function in adulthood, although long-term evidence is lacking."

—Sex hormones — estrogen or testosterone — starting at age 14. This is often lifelong treatment. Long-term risks may include infertility and weight gain, along with strokes in trans women and high blood pressure in trans men, the guidelines say.

—Breast removal for trans boys at age 15. Previous guidance suggested this could be done at least a year after hormones, around age 17, although a specific minimum ag wasn’t listed.

—Most genital surgeries starting at age 17, including womb and testicle removal, a year earlier than previous guidance.

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

You shouyld change your name to Tran Basketball.   

Nah, I've always been cis my whole life.  Never identified as anything other,  Adolf.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 minutes ago, Gus said:

from the article

"The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment."

"Critics, including some from within the transgender treatment community, say some clinics are too quick to offer irreversible treatment to kids who would otherwise outgrow their gender-questioning.

Psychologist Erica Anderson resigned her post as a board member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health last year after voicing concerns about “sloppy” treatment given to kids without adequate counseling.

She is still a group member and supports the updated guidelines, which emphasize comprehensive assessments before treatment. But she says dozens of families have told her that doesn’t always happen."

“They tell me horror stories. They tell me, ‘Our child had 20 minutes with the doctor’” before being offered hormones, she said. “The parents leave with their hair on fire.’’

"Gabe Poulos, 22, had breast removal surgery at age 16 and has been on sex hormones for seven years."

"The new guidelines include starting medication called puberty blockers in the early stages of puberty, which for girls is around ages 8 to 13 and typically two years later for boys. That’s no change from the group’s previous guidance. The drugs delay puberty and give kids time to decide about additional treatment; their effects end when the medication is stopped.

The blockers can weaken bones, and starting them too young in children assigned males at birth might impair sexual function in adulthood, although long-term evidence is lacking."

—Sex hormones — estrogen or testosterone — starting at age 14. This is often lifelong treatment. Long-term risks may include infertility and weight gain, along with strokes in trans women and high blood pressure in trans men, the guidelines say.

—Breast removal for trans boys at age 15. Previous guidance suggested this could be done at least a year after hormones, around age 17, although a specific minimum ag wasn’t listed.

—Most genital surgeries starting at age 17, including womb and testicle removal, a year earlier than previous guidance.

Age 17 is current standard.  Far grim chillen, as you were implying. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Threadkilla said:

ok sis.

Just shows how uniformed you are.

Can you up the stupid for us any more? C'mon, I know you got it in ya!

7 minutes ago, jross said:

Abortion is homicide.

And yes, child genital cutting is occurring (rarely) to children.

I love this exercise. 

Do you believe in the concept of an accomplice to murder? Should that individual be culpable?

8 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Age 17 is current standard.  Far grim chillen, as you were implying. 

A child is anyone under 18 years old and if you read just the highlights from what I posted you would see ages 17, 16, 15, 8 to 13 etc. 

Just now, jross said:

Everything is situational.  Be very specific and I'll give an opinion.

Shouldn't be situational,  but here goes. 

Should a physician who performs an abortion be charged with homicide?

I'll have more after your answer. 

16 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

This site is the best material for my fantasy is reality and reality is fantasy presentations that I do. 

The best part? All of you are doing my work for me,  and it's free!

Well, so far in this post...  because of your use of 'absolutes'... the scientific articles have your statements wrong on

• the increasing number of gender dysphoria diagnosis
  • the social causes that influence the increased diagnoses of gender dysphoria
  • that genital surgery has occurred for trans youth

You are correct that most of society does not understand the difference between sex and gender.

Again, what does Christopher Rufo say in that video that is wrong?  I'm currently nodding in agreement and have open ears to better understand a different perspective.

• Fire 1

Just now, Gus said:

A child is anyone under 18 years old and if you read just the highlights from what I posted you would see ages 17, 16, 15, 8 to 13 etc. 

False. It's age 17 today,  which is how all of this started. 

No other castrations were being performed anyway. 

Trump facts!

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

Just shows how uniformed you are.

Can you up the stupid for us any more? C'mon, I know you got it in ya!

Your pronouns are cute.  So you see yourself as rhe gender you were born as.  I assume you are a male and see yourself as A male.  Why do you need a pronoun?   

6 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

False. It's age 17 today,  which is how all of this started. 

No other castrations were being performed anyway. 

Trump facts!

"Gabe Poulos, 22, had breast removal surgery at age 16 and has been on sex hormones for seven years."

Just now, jross said:

Well, so far in this post...  because of your use of 'absolutes'... the scientific articles have your statements wrong on

• the increasing number of gender dysphoria diagnosis
  • the social causes that influence the increased diagnoses of gender dysphoria
  • that genital surgery has occurred for trans youth

You are correct that most of society does not understand the difference between sex and gender.

Again, what does Christopher Rufo say in that video that is wrong?  I'm currently nodding in agreement and have open ears to better understand a different perspective.

False.

I ackowledged early in the thread that dysphoria IS increasing.  I asked a follow-up question as to how someone got the idea that it was due to social media.  I had not,  and have still not,  seen that data.

Castration has not occurred. 

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Your pronouns are cute.  So you see yourself as rhe gender you were born as.  I assume you are a male and see yourself as A male.  Why do you need a pronoun?   

When have I used a pronoun for my name, other than never?

2 minutes ago, Gus said:

"Gabe Poulos, 22, had breast removal surgery at age 16 and has been on sex hormones for seven years."

That's not castration.  THAT is what I took umbrage with.  You said that initially. 

Stay on task.

Edited by Ban Basketball

5 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

False.

I ackowledged early in the thread that dysphoria IS increasing.  I asked a follow-up question as to how someone got the idea that it was due to social media.  I had not,  and have still not,  seen that data.

Castration has not occurred. 

from the Cleveland Clinic

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/22402-chemical-castration

What is chemical castration?

Chemical castration, sometimes called medical castration, refers to the use of chemicals or drugs to stop sex hormone production. While many people know about this process as a way to stop sex offenders, medical castration is used as a treatment for tumors that feed on sex hormones. The treatment, also called hormone therapy, may be used to treat breast cancer and prostate cancer.

4 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

That's not castration.  THAT is what I took umbrage with. 

Stay on task.

4 minutes ago, Gus said:

Chemical castration, sometimes called medical castration, refers to the use of chemicals or drugs to stop sex hormone production. While many people know about this process as a way to stop sex offenders, medical castration is used as a treatment for tumors that feed on sex hormones. The treatment, also called hormone therapy, may be used to treat breast cancer and prostate cancer.

Stay on task 70%er!

Just now, Gus said:

That quote applies to chillen getting castrated for gender reassignment how?

Stay on task. 

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Shouldn't be situational,  but here goes. 

Should a physician who performs an abortion be charged with homicide?

I'll have more after your answer. 

There are situations where I agree with "medical procedures" and am thankful for the physician services, and there are situations where the doctor's action fulfills a selfish mother's choice.  The latter is ethically wrong from both the mother and physician... and I vote locally accordingly.