Who takes over at UVU?

TexRef

Why would Bono leave Wiscy & the best wrestling conference to go to "Injury University"? 

Maybe he gets canned?

I get that 165 is a meat grinder but Hamiti 6th twice in a row, Amos being 1-4 in two years at NCAAs, losing prized recruits to other not-great programs, etc are not great results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

On 8/31/2023 at 4:22 PM, Wolverine1 said:

I would take a hard look at Adam Hall, Chris Owens and Jason Chambarlain.  Put enough money together and put those three together and that program would be very strong. 

Adam Hall would be the pick there IMO... he is young, from Idaho for recruiting purposes and  has gotten some good experience at NCST. Chris has done a phenomenal job at the director for USA Idaho and you see it in the national results of Cadets and Juniors, however he is getting a little older (no offense).  Chamberlain is now an Engineer, so I am not sure he would be lured back - but everyone has good things to say about him as a coach. All 3 obviously with the BSU ties.

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

9 hours ago, Idaho said:

Adam Hall would be the pick there IMO... he is young, from Idaho for recruiting purposes and  has gotten some good experience at NCST. Chris has done a phenomenal job at the director for USA Idaho and you see it in the national results of Cadets and Juniors, however he is getting a little older (no offense).  Chamberlain is now an Engineer, so I am not sure he would be lured back - but everyone has good things to say about him as a coach. All 3 obviously with the BSU ties.

I agree that Adam Hall would be a great pick. If those other Broncos aren't available, do you think he calls Hoch? He also has BSU ties and knows the intermountain area as well. 

11 minutes ago, TexRef said:

I agree that Adam Hall would be a great pick. If those other Broncos aren't available, do you think he calls Hoch? He also has BSU ties and knows the intermountain area as well. 

Hoch would be a great pick as an Assistant. I think he is in Pleasant Grove running his club. 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐