Calling all Ugly ears

13 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Drop pics of your ugly wrestling ears here.....

My ears are fine. I always wore a headgear. On the other hand my nephew who wrestled in Ohio (3 time champ )since he was 5  years old had perfect ears. Then he went to Penn State (2 time all American) and his teammates would not let him wear his headgear. Come to find out girls in Pa. love Cauliflower ears.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

Never had CE until I was a volunteer asst coach in Apple Valley (not that HS, the other one there) and those guys went rough, they had headgear but I didn't.  Soon my ear started hurting.  It kept hurting so I finally went to the doc.   He said if I had come in sooner he could have drained it.   I was too late.   It is slight and most people would not notice, but astute observers would be able to see it. 

I went to Veterans nationals in 2002 I think and was in the first aid tent with a friend who was getting stitches.   A Senior level guy came in with the most brutal ears I have seen personally.   Why was he in there?   To get one drained.   With those ears I thought?   What's the point?   His ears were a mess.   Not like the Steiner twins but they were pretty bad.   Like I said, they were the worst I have personally seen.  

mspart