FACTS: Hard to Ignore?

Elevator

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/08/politics/annotated-text-copy-trump-indictment-dg/

Two apt (?) quotes:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."
Winston Churchill

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
Winston Churchill

6 minutes ago, Elevator said:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/08/politics/annotated-text-copy-trump-indictment-dg/

Two apt (?) quotes:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."
Winston Churchill

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
Winston Churchill

There’s a lot of speculation that #6 is Ginni Thomas. 

4 hours ago, Elevator said:

Two apt (?) quotes:

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill

I think I'll read the rest of the indictment and let that stand on it's own before reading the rest of THIS article...how can people not see it is a partisan article....the first paragraph sets the tone.  I haven't had a chance to check buy who are the author's of this article anyway....DNC members??  I kid...I kid....but maybe?

• Fire 1

CNN ass clownery.  Perhaps you should have waited for Whoopies take on the indictment.  More smoke and mirror distractions to take everyones eyes off of the Biden Crime Family.     Keep throwing the shit in the federal court levels in DC and NYCs Woke Tranny loving Pedo Democrat strongholds.  

• Fire 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

CNN ass clownery.  Perhaps you should have waited for Whoopies take on the indictment.  More smoke and mirror distractions to take everyones eyes off of the Biden Crime Family.     Keep throwing the shit in the federal court levels in DC and NYCs Woke Tranny loving Pedo Democrat strongholds.  

How many Fox News buzz words can you use in one post?

5 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I think I'll read the rest of the indictment and let that stand on it's own before reading the rest of THIS article...how can people not see it is a partisan article....the first paragraph sets the tone.  I haven't had a chance to check buy who are the author's of this article anyway....DNC members??  I kid...I kid....but maybe?

5 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

". . . .but in the end, there it is" 

On 8/2/2023 at 9:54 AM, Elevator said:

Two apt (?) quotes:

Winston Churchill

Winston Churchill

What is a woman?

• Fire 1