Hey Flo guys - fix this issue in arena

In Floarena - on iPhone - critical button is the upcoming match button.  Bottom right corner. To see who is on deck and in hole.  Use to determine what mat to watch.

It is often covered by an ad that covers bottom of screen.  There is a small ‘x’ in the top right of ad that suggests one can close the ad.  Doesn’t freaking do anything.  I’ve tried a ton.

This is a BAD spot to allow an ad.  I appreciate you all are trying to make money but please — need to fix this.

Shush.  Why do people feel a need to jump into nearly every thread and 1) make a lame attempt at being funny or 2) try to make sure their opinion is heard by all over and over and over again as if anyone gives a crap?  My hypothesis - their life is deeply boring that this board is their life or they are so deeply in love with themselves that they feel they must constantly share themselves with others.

Back to the above - I know the Flo guys visit the boards periodically and post here.  I’m communicating with them through this board.

Edited by Dark Energy
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1