Oregon State Wrestling Dam Proud Day Fundraising

Idaho

Tired of hearing about Penn State and Iowa? Tired of the rich getting richer? This Wednesday is the big fundraiser day for Oregon State Wrestling... Dam Proud Day.   Enjoy the message from Gabe Whisenhunt, the only guy to take down RBY until Vito did it several times. 

https://www.damproudday.org/organizations/osu-wrestling

Edited by Idaho
  • Fire 3

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Idaho changed the title to Oregon State Wrestling Dam Proud Day Fundraising

I'm in for the 3d year in a row.  Speaking of 'row' the mens/women's crew team have edged out wrestling the last two seasons in # of donations and amount.  Help put the mat men over the top with a minimal donation & let the rowers languish in their own wake 🙂

• Fire 2

Hey, I have one of those Oregon State Wrestling shirts!!   My brother in law that lives in Corvallis sent it as a Christmas present to me.   I wear it proudly.  Even though I don't much like Oregon for much else.  It is the birthplace of my wife so I like it for that.  Good beaches and beach towns, I like it for that.   And the only PNW university with wrestling, I like it for that!!

mspart

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Hey, I have one of those Oregon State Wrestling shirts!!   My brother in law that lives in Corvallis sent it as a Christmas present to me.   I wear it proudly.  Even though I don't much like Oregon for much else.  It is the birthplace of my wife so I like it for that.  Good beaches and beach towns, I like it for that.   And the only PNW university with wrestling, I like it for that!!

mspart

Nice! So you like it for the  ms' part?   I agree.... lots of great places in Oregon - beaches, mountains, trees and Corvallis is a great town. Then there's the other parts....

Idaho have you heard any whispers of Chance McLane of Oklahoma State being sought after by both Oregon State and Wyoming.  Apparently McLane is telling folks he beat Wyatt Sheets in the wrestleoff last year but didn't get the starting sport because of politics (and perhaps more importantly, Sheets placing higher at the Scuffle)

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Idaho have you heard any whispers of Chance McLane of Oklahoma State being sought after by both Oregon State and Wyoming.  Apparently McLane is telling folks he beat Wyatt Sheets in the wrestleoff last year but didn't get the starting sport because of politics (and perhaps more importantly, Sheets placing higher at the Scuffle)

OSU has Olguin back for two more years at 165, so I don't think they would be in on him.  However, with all the shuffling and names in the portal, nothing should surprise us. 

On the OkState side of things that does not surprise me. 

• Fire 1

Almost 39k for OSU wrestling... I am impressed by the coaches who are donating...D1 head coaches supporting OSU wrestling. Wow ... very cool. As a side note it's not Brands or Sanderson. 

54 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Almost 39k for OSU wrestling... I am impressed by the coaches who are donating...D1 head coaches supporting OSU wrestling. Wow ... very cool. As a side note it's not Brands or Sanderson. 

Yah I saw one coach and know he is a multiple year supporter.  Thank you!

48k raised... 223 different donors.... it was a good day for Beaver wrestling. D1 coaches, former coaches, alumni, fans, OSU administration all donating to the cause. Thanks for enduring these posts.