Off-Topic Trail: Wild World of Discussions

jross

Did you ever start talking about a movie and end up discussing the mating habits of squirrels? Did a debate about the best sports team turn into a heated argument about whether aliens exist? This topic is to discuss memorable examples of going off topic in a discussion.  

I wonder what that white dominatrix in Reno that went by the name “Thunder Bootie" thinks on whether RBY is going to compete for a world team spot this year.  Are RBY's chances "lashed" if he identifies as an Afro Hispanic, marks White for his race on the Census, and his boss classifies his race for him?  

I jest, I jest.  Too much fun when starting on page 4 and working back to page 1 for the original topic.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jross said:

I wonder what that white dominatrix in Reno that went by the name “Thunder Bootie" thinks on whether RBY is going to compete for a world team spot this year.  Are RBY's chances "lashed" if he identifies as an Afro Hispanic, marks White for his race on the Census, and his boss classifies his race for him?  

I jest, I jest.  Too much fun when starting on page 4 and working back to page 1 for the original topic.

My thoughts weren't actually far from this... hense my 'holy shit guys' post shortly before this.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me