Does anyone else get the feeling that Spencer Lee is going to be in the fight of his life come Saturday night?

Theo Brixton

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

You see guys looking awful at MMA events after big cuts,  and they had weigh ins 24 hours prior.

Great point.  In college I never had the pleasure of the 1 hour weigh in.   I was always 24.   And the cut still sucked.   

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Crotalus said:

But then how do you actually get Lee tired? Hope you're on top in the second and can ride him? He usually gasses himself with all the effort he put in to trying for a first period tech. If you don't engage he's not going to gas. 

My thinking is Not only would Mr Lee wear himself down some pursuing and shooting, it would frustrate the hell out of him. Then hope you get choice in 2nd period. Not sure if if go neutral or top though. What would you take?

4 hours ago, Crotalus said:

But then how do you actually get Lee tired? Hope you're on top in the second and can ride him? He usually gasses himself with all the effort he put in to trying for a first period tech. If you don't engage he's not going to gas. 

My thinking is Not only would Mr Lee wear himself down some pursuing and shooting, it would frustrate the hell out of him. Then hope you get choice in 2nd period. Not sure if I’d go neutral or top though. What would you take?

8 hours ago, D3 for LU said:

Speaking of Glory and his recovery time after his last weigh-in on Saturday...

there's another wrestler from the past who was highly noted from his recovery after Sat. weigh-ins prior to the evenings finals:

OIP.-c6imCeXSYsrwmOYbY4_UgHaEn?w=290&h=1

I think you all know who he is. 😉

D3

I know nothing. I thought we covered this.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

9 hours ago, Packard said:

I’d give Glory a chance if DeSanto didn’t pull the upset in HS. 

Don’t think Lee is gonna fall for that twice in his career. 

Fall  for what?  U make it sound like he was headlocked or something 

Lee is not as good on his feet as he was.   He didn't look good on bottom as recently as today. 

He's predictable on top because he's gotten awwy eith it against almost everyone 

Plus I could see iowas prep being no game planning just an extra hour of strength and conditioning.  Like how Brent went in just looking to do his usual routine against Caldwell.   

Again brands will console his guy, partially the result of working him out to thr point of injury and letting him remain predictable 

Of course this only happens if Lee beats Ramos 

Lee is not as good on his feet as he was.   He didn't look good on bottom as recently as today. 

He's predictable on top because he's gotten awwy eith it against almost everyone 

Plus I could see iowas prep being no game planning just an extra hour of strength and conditioning.  Like how Brent went in just looking to do his usual routine against Caldwell.   

Again brands will console his guy, partially the result of working him out to thr point of injury and letting him remain predictable 

• Fire 1