Board heros - giving updates

Dark Energy

3 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

For those of us that have to focus on work today (most of the time at least), if some of you could post notable updates for NCAAs — actual scores and snippets of cool stuff that happened in a match — you all would be my hero!!!

Old board had more folks that did this.  Current one is more … ‘did you see that !’  ‘Wow, that was cool’ … ‘good win’. …. Us poor schleps trying to play catch up in very quick snippets are left to wonder.

Thank you!

Glory pins Witcraft  :32

For those of us that have to focus on work today (most of the time at least), if some of you could post notable updates for NCAAs — actual scores and snippets of cool stuff that happened in a match — you all would be my hero!!!

Old board had more folks that did this.  Current one is more … ‘did you see that !’  ‘Wow, that was cool’ … ‘good win’. …. Us poor schleps trying to play catch up in very quick snippets are left to wonder.

Thank you!

Orine wins by fall.

Thank you!

Phippen AFA pins Ragusin Mich

Thank you!

Rich CSUB over Cannon NU

Thank you!

Fix by fall, Vito by dec,  Latona wins in OT. 

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I have horrifically mis-managed today. I hired a consultant to set up meetings for a new product push into a new market. I have 8, 10, 1, 2, 2:30, and 3 meetings. All my fault.

This consultant you hired must be one of those, you know,  tall guys.  I'll bet he didn't schedule any meetings for the next couple weeks.

My power has been out since Wednesday morning and won't be back on until tomorrow afternoon due to a crazy late winter storm, so my DVRing that I do every year is not going happen.  Thanks for all on the board giving updates!