QAnon

Mike Parrish

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Seriously...didn't you read this thread??  Your political lover Mikey posted an article about democrats vs. republican's and sex offenses...man your loyalty to a political party knows no bounds.

Political lover?   Not bad.  As far as zingers go, 6/10.

I didn't post that, I didn't read it and  I don't care particularly about it - but I do understand why it exists.  Put your MAGA hat on the center console of the truck for just a minute and I'll explain why someone would put together a list such as that. 

People don't like being maliciously and baselessly labelled 'groomer' or ridiculed as less than human.   People don't like being the targets of delusional tales of pizzerias pedophiles, satanists and cannibals.   People don't like living in a secular society and politicians using religion as a basis for dehumanizing their own constituents.  In reaction to that, they point out the hypocrisy of their accusers with lists like those.  Hope this helps 

• Fire 1

56 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Political lover?   Not bad.  As far as zingers go, 6/10.

I didn't post that, I didn't read it and  I don't care particularly about it - but I do understand why it exists.  Put your MAGA hat on the center console of the truck for just a minute and I'll explain why someone would put together a list such as that. 

People don't like being maliciously and baselessly labelled 'groomer' or ridiculed as less than human.   People don't like being the targets of delusional tales of pizzerias pedophiles, satanists and cannibals.   People don't like living in a secular society and politicians using religion as a basis for dehumanizing their own constituents.  In reaction to that, they point out the hypocrisy of their accusers with lists like those.  Hope this helps 

It doesn't. The list was stupid. I'd read it before defending it.

16 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Alright, I'm out of this conversation.

I'm interested to know if you're out because you read some of the list or because your explanation didn't help me understand? If you can bother to read further, I'll explain.

I was trying to point out that the maga hat wearing morons that got Trump elected, make these same lists, only of Democrats. Listing the political affiliation of dog catchers and county commissioners does zero to prove "who the real pedophiles are" which is a stupid topic for an opinion piece in the first place. These lists are a simpletons way of justifying the side they already picked politically, nothing more. My point was closer to yours than you might realize by my previous post.

7 minutes ago, Nailbender said:

I'm interested to know if you're out because you read some of the list or because your explanation didn't help me understand? If you can bother to read further, I'll explain.

I was trying to point out that the maga hat wearing morons that got Trump elected, make these same lists, only of Democrats. Listing the political affiliation of dog catchers and county commissioners does zero to prove "who the real pedophiles are" which is a stupid topic for an opinion piece in the first place. These lists are a simpletons way of justifying the side they already picked politically, nothing more. My point was closer to yours than you might realize by my previous post.

My assumption of the point of the article was exposing hypocrisy.   Maybe erroneous.    I see the article is dated and I'm unsure of the reason it was posted.  Next dinner date with Mike, I'll ask.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

My assumption of the point of the article was exposing hypocrisy.   Maybe erroneous.    I see the article is dated and I'm unsure of the reason it was posted.  Next dinner date with Mike, I'll ask.

Lol, the newest version would have Harvey Weinstein and all of his cronies to add into the mix.

It's all pointless drivel to make people feel like one side is pure and the other evil.

Dinner with Mike comment although hilarious, I wouldn't bother asking him. 

Edited by Nailbender