Ranking Penn State's all-timers

14 minutes ago, Lleynor said:

I don't mean career. Just on the mat. Neither really excited me that much. 

I get what you're saying. 

Carter Starocci accomplished more than Bo Nickal, but Bo had a more exciting style of Wrestling.

I don't agree necessarily. Starocci was just as dominant and didn't need that big throw or whatever, but I know what you're saying.

I've always argued that you can't just rank guys according to # of Titles. It's not that simple. I don't think there's much of a gap between Nolf, Zain, DT and Starocci...
I don't think you put Stieber as one of the top 5(before last night) just because he had 4. I think you could argue a guy like Abas was better than Lee(if he'd finished it). There's a lot of opinion and nuance involved.

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

College DT was great (2x Hodge...) but Aaron Brooks is the only guy Cael has ever coached who would be a legit senior worlds/Olympic medalist, today, as a college student.

He couldn't even beat Iowa State in a duel.

Not...impressed!

No, he's incredible and I think you're right. I think he's very possibly the 3rd best in the world at the moment. Just a shame he's 2nd in his own room.

Bigger shame that we've got Mother#$%$#5 God#$%4 stupid #$%$ BREAKDANCING in the Olympics now, but 10 weights is juuuust too many. Lets have cuts cut out a kidney so they can drop to 163 or they can just move up to 190.

I know the Russia-Ukraine thing is considered "important," to people, but the US, Russia, and Nato need to come together to rectify this!

(I'm kidding...obviously, horrible War, but it's a joke).

Edited by scourge165