Your invited this Friday January 19th 7:00pm

Friday, February 19th, your Bellarmine Knights will take on Presbyterian College at 7:00 pm in Knights Hall.

Everyone in attendance will have a chance to win free tickets to Louder Than Life and Bourbon and Beyond!! 

We will be welcoming back all Bellarmine Wrestling Alumni for our first dual of 2024; there will be a special recognition of the Alumni at the halfway point of the dual as well as a meet-greet social at Awry Brewing Company immediately following the conclusion of the dual!

All K-8 and 11th/12th graders will receive free entry to the dual; coaches must email Coach Hardy at nhardy@bellarmine.edu for a complete roster list. Due to NCAA regulations, 9th and 10th graders will have to purchase tickets.

Tickets are $8 for adults, $6 for children (3-17 years of age), and children 3 and under are free of charge.

Awry address: 1025 Barret Ave, Louisville, KY 40204

• Fire 8

Good luck with your event @coachhardy ... Good for you guys to get the word out about your program. I am fan of every small program doing the hard work to improve the program. If I was in the area I would be there.  Do you guys do some sort of giving day for your program or does the school do a big giving day of some kind? If so, make sure to promote it here on the boards. 

• Fire 3

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

4 hours ago, nick said:

Bellarmine vs Presbyterian live right now on ESPN+

check out those effects

IMG_4559.jpeg

I like how there is obviously fans on one side and then like 3 people made their way onto the other…. That would be me. 

looks like a good turnout (the one side it appears to be dense) and the theatrics are worth the price of admission. Love to see the effort and buyin to get butts in seats. 

good luck coach!