How to pronounce Shapiro

jammen

1 hour ago, PortaJohn said:

So you went to George School.  Sweet!  Let's share a bank account 😉

My mom was a teacher (at Neshaminy HS), and my dad sold insurance and mutual funds.  They valued education over whatever passed for that in Neshaminy.  I and my brothers received exactly $0 on their deaths.

(wrestling:  my brother was 15-0 with 14 first period pins his senior year there; he's being inducted into the GS Athletic Hall of Fame next month for his successes in wrestling, track, football, and x-country)

• Fire 2

This is about as important of a discussion as what different areas call certain moves.

Koch is pronounced- Cock, Cuck, Kotch, Coke. 

There is a family from NJ - Dufresne- where I think every member of the family pronounced it differently (or at least a lot of them). Du-frane, Du-frez-knee, Du-frez-nay, Du-fren.

14 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

My mom was a teacher (at Neshaminy HS), and my dad sold insurance and mutual funds.  They valued education over whatever passed for that in Neshaminy.  I and my brothers received exactly $0 on their deaths.

(wrestling:  my brother was 15-0 with 14 first period pins his senior year there; he's being inducted into the GS Athletic Hall of Fame next month for his successes in wrestling, track, football, and x-country)

The only George School story I have is my high school girl friends mom went to watch her son play a sport there and Michael Douglas was there watching his son.  Supposedly Michael Douglas is very handsome

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

The only George School story I have is my high school girl friends mom went to watch her son play a sport there and Michael Douglas was there watching his son.  Supposedly Michael Douglas is very handsome

My other brother played baseball when Reggie Jackson played at GS.  Said he hit the longest home run he'd ever seen.

I saw Tony Taylor, Jr. play there.