Et tu, USA wrestling

jross

Just now, BobDole said:

No matter the time or day @LJB would be upset, let's just accept that.

Not only were the new people in a period of transition and huge event madness, but would there have been complaints if the post was shoved in between Final X match promotion or results? I could only imagine the uproar of USAW posting that Kyle Dake won Final X then the Pride month tweet, then something about David Taylor.

*I have used this word too much* bobbie!!!

i would dare you to find someone on this silly bbs that has more daily gratitude for their life than i do...

even actually knowing what i do...

and a big part of that gratitude is that i get to see on a daily basis right here how lucky i truly am being me...

• Fire 1

12 hours ago, LJB said:

*I have used this word too much* bobbie!!!

i would dare you to find someone on this silly bbs that has more daily gratitude for their life than i do...

even actually knowing what i do...

and a big part of that gratitude is that i get to see on a daily basis right here how lucky i truly am being me...

Meh.

For some, maybe all alone, watching reruns on a 3rd hand Roku to pass the time. Can't walk, can't stand, and in constant pain. Alone in a short-term medical facility that smells like pooh (which scares off some potential future visitors after their first time.) Sometimes literally screaming for an aid for help as those aids quietly chat in the hallway on their break, just outside of view. Won't be the same problem for long, because insurance is about to run out. Then it may get depressing.

I guess it's all about perspective.

IMO, you are right to feel grateful and lucky.