Ohio State with Heinselman

jmoney

12 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

If Heimselman was in the bracket at Big Tens or Nationals, Ramos may never have made it to Friday night's match with Spencer Lee. Malik should get some credit in the history books for that butterfly effect magic.

Man what would the odds have been on a Murin AA, Brands AA, Lee doesn't take 1st parlay bet back when Millner was still in Murin's bracket? They would have had to be around 2000 to 1 or better for me to even consider placing a bet.

Edited by jmoney

13 hours ago, 500 wrestler said:

He already beat Noto and Ventresca this year so R12 sounds reasonable. Of course no guarantees. Heard on Flo podcast that if Sasso beat Yanni then tOSU passes Cornell. So it was close and maybe that makes the difference. 

If Sasso had beaten Yianni, that would have been an 8 point swing - that's a lotta points for someone else to mkae up. H to H in the finals is a huge difference.

3 hours ago, jmoney said:

Man what would the odds have been on a Murin AA, Brands AA, Lee doesn't take 1st parlay bet back when Millner was still in Murin's bracket? They would have had to be around 2000 to 1 or better for me to even consider placing a bet.

What odds would you have taken for  neither Lee nor RBY take 1st? Never saw that happening. 

Edited by 500 wrestler

On 3/21/2023 at 3:28 PM, 500 wrestler said:

What odds would you have taken for  neither Lee nor RBY take 1st? Never saw that happening. 

On another post I boldly predicted Arujau to post first. Arujau was wrestling lights out and RBY was wrestling like Nelson Brands (I kid) not trying to rack up points. I thought about Arujau length and saw it being a problem for RBY. On Arujau I’d have needed 1.4 : 1. On the Lee one I prolly would have needed 70 : 1. And then for Brands let’s say 15 : 1 and Murin 5 : 1. That makes around 7500 :1 for that parlay if my mental math is around right. 

5 hours ago, jmoney said:

On another post I boldly predicted Arujau to post first. Arujau was wrestling lights out and RBY was wrestling like Nelson Brands (I kid) not trying to rack up points. I thought about Arujau length and saw it being a problem for RBY. On Arujau I’d have needed 1.4 : 1. On the Lee one I prolly would have needed 70 : 1. And then for Brands let’s say 15 : 1 and Murin 5 : 1. That makes around 7500 :1 for that parlay if my mental math is around right. 

I had Vito winning 🥇 too! He is gonna win 🥇 world 🌎 gold!

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, wrestler said:

I had Vito winning 🥇 too! He is gonna win 🥇 world 🌎 gold!

It looked both like 1) 125 was the wrong weight for Vito and 2) he leveled up more this year than RBY impressively did between his Fresh and Junior Year