Lee is injured

AgaveMaria

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Fwiw, a couple of the usual insiders on HR are also saying he's dealing with another serious injury. They are often smug and annoying, but their info is usually solid. 

Idk about hurting it this tournament though. About a month ago, Pat Mineo tweeted that he had reinjured himself in practice. This was right after he had pinned a bunch of top guys in a row. He started wearing a second knee sleeve and his performance was definitely shakier after that.

I can't help but wonder what happens if Terry doesn't make him go under Noto. We saw this exact thing with Gilman of all people. He got turned by Picc in the quarters. In the semis against Cruz, he wrestled extremely tight and conservative and lost. Same with Spencer. He looked very uncomfortable all match out there. He just wanted to survive.

I expect a miraculous recovery for next month's US Open, that being chalked up to Lee being super human. 

40 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

I expect a miraculous recovery for next month's US Open, that being chalked up to Lee being super human. 

I really hope that is the case. I'd like for him to have a successful international career. Something he has talked about many times and has vocalized frustration about not being able to do so due to injury.