Yanni

Not134

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Don't know about Yanni but Gomez easily beat Yianni before he was injured.  Yes too bad we won't see that version this week.  

No, it wasn't easy.  Yianni made a mistake early and dug the hole deeper for a while trying to catch up.  Then he pretty much waved the white flag for the last minute +.   Not taking anything away from Gomez, but the final score wasn't an indication of the match.
On the plus side, neither guy was backing up, stalling.  No 1-1 OT BS.  It was a good match to watch.  I'd also like to see a real rematch, however if Gomez were 100%, it would probably be 2-1 or so because Yianni would be very careful.  Not the type of match I like to watch.

10 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

No, it wasn't easy.  Yianni made a mistake early and dug the hole deeper for a while trying to catch up.  Then he pretty much waved the white flag for the last minute +.   Not taking anything away from Gomez, but the final score wasn't an indication of the match.
On the plus side, neither guy was backing up, stalling.  No 1-1 OT BS.  It was a good match to watch.  I'd also like to see a real rematch, however if Gomez were 100%, it would probably be 2-1 or so because Yianni would be very careful.  Not the type of match I like to watch.

When two sides are at war and one side waves the white flag, doesn't it get "easy?"  😉