Penn State looked human

Kudos to Ohio State, their guys brought it.

125 - Davis lost this match.  Kilkeary should have had 3 TD plus 2 NF at the end of the match.  All the more impressive given how small Kilkeary looked.  Davis may be undefeated but he's definitely not a lock to AA.

133 - Nagao is either sick or has regressed.  He's now lost two matches in a row where he looked terrible on his feet.  As of now I can't project him placing higher than 7th.

141 - Bartlett got it done and will be ranked #1 with Woods losing.  However, I still favor a couple guys above him in March, including Woods, who he has never beat.

149 - Kasak looks great.  The shirt is burned and he's winning despite being a 141 pounder.

157 - Haines looked good

165 - MM showed he has a weak spot...bottom.  He was ridden like a mule and top 165 pounders may choose top to grind him down.  He still won though

174 - Stallroci looked human.  Actually had to stall the last 30 seconds to preserve a win against a freshman.

184 - Truax also looks to have regressed.  As of now I think he won't be 4th or higher.  I'd put him at 5-8 right now.  Just limited offense and suspect defense.

197 - Brooks just took the lead for the Hodge

HWT - Kerk looks great.

Overall Penn State looks human though...it may not be a 50 point blowout at NCAAs in March.