No Response (yet) Not Much Coverage

Offthemat

So far, however, the evidence points to a less optimistic reading: The Biden administration allowed Malley to push an Iranian agent into sensitive national security positions because she was best equipped to carry out the administration’s own policy—to appease a terror regime with American blood on its hands. Because the number of American officials who want to be responsible for protecting Iran’s nuclear weapons program is limited, the White House went outside the federal bureaucracy for someone who was well-connected to the regime, and would relish the job of advancing its interests—an Iranian spy.”

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/iran-spy-ring-robert-malley-lee-smith

• Clown 1

Still trying to figure out how Iran ( and China) became such a danger in the world,  vis a vis Russia and Saudi Arabia, both of which are darlings of the "tea party. "

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

It’s not about you. 

Actually,  it is.  What actions have China and Iran did to us in recent years,  versus Russia and Saudi Arabia?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Start with:  “Killed and Maimed Americans.” 

Baloney. Saudi Arabia did indeed do that. 

Russia likes to intervene in our elections to get authoritarians in office.