Helen Maroulis Movie in Theaters one night only Thursday 3/30

On 3/30/2023 at 11:10 PM, 1032004 said:

Was able to get the wife to see this with me.   We were the only ones in the theater. I feel like they didn't do a great job marketing this, I probably would've never heard about it if not for FRL.

Not bad though.  Does it count as spoilers if it's a documentary?

But anyway, I'm not sure if I realized the extent of her injury during the trials, which apparently occurred while wrestling RBY.

Outside of Helen of course, Mark Perry seemed to be considered somewhat of another hero of the film.  No badmouthing of NLWC of course (we did get a glimpse of some dodgeball practice), but lots of praise for Perry.  Also not sure if I was aware of the rich couple that seemingly funds Sunkist.

A forum poster's daughter even had a small speaking part.

“We were the only ones in the theater” hahaha! Anyone attend PA states this year? What a freaking joke!

On 3/31/2023 at 9:50 AM, Cowboy08 said:

I didn't realize the movie was only in theaters for one night.  That seems silly.  So where can one watch it now?

That’s what happens when there is no demand. Lets face it, most don’t give a crap except those trying to preserve some sort of street cred among the 100 or so who still think they matter in the wrestling community.