College Wrestling Podcasts

Gus

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

Not all podcast but have wrestling info.  

Being wrestling productions some of these are filmed in broom closets. (bc)

FRL

Stalemates

BEG   bc

TrueTan  wrestling

Fanco. 

Baschmania  Basch and the Willie

Bassett Brothers Wrestling Channel  

Spark Wrestling Seth Ciasulli

Cactus Wrestling    It's 3 guys from their seperate closets.

Wrestling changed my life.

Hooked on Nittany Lions.   You can make a Jeff Byers drinking game    anytime he says "again"  "for me" 

Bo Nickel   Could be called Dude Bro's wrestling.  

Jocko  Awesome pod

Daniel Cormier MMA and Wrestling.  Big Network with a couple podcasts including Askren.

NinaDrama MMA and interviews the occasional wrestler.  She is georgous (PMOTY 2018) and funny.

Bad Guy by Chael Sonnen, if you can stand to listen to him 

Dean Schneider,  not about wrestling, but he does get attacked by lions alot.  Great site. 

Sullivan Mason wrestling videos

BEG is the best. They sometimes say a little of what everyone’s thinking, and it’s hilarious. 

The thing I like about Cayden and Crosby on "Clash of Combat", is that they are the same age and going through the same grind (albeit at the Division 2 level) as the college wrestling stars they interview.  So there is a more familiar, casual, sometimes goofy, and candid conversational vibe about it rather than the interviewee acting like he or she is talking to some media figure.  It's college wrestlers talking to other college wrestlers and it's pretty unfiltered.  A good example was when they just hung out on Real Woods' front porch and shot the shit for an hour.

Still, the best wrestling podcast I've ever heard was the multi-part "Wrestling Changed My Life" show where they talked about Northern Iowa NCAA champ Tony Davis' VERY rough backstory in Chicago.  That was eye opening, and unique storytelling for a sport that historically has stronger ties to predominantly white rural and suburban locations.

Edited by Konquest
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 2

16 hours ago, Konquest said:

The thing I like about Cayden and Crosby on "Clash of Combat", is that they are the same age and going through the same grind (albeit at the Division 2 level) as the college wrestling stars they interview.  So there is a more familiar, casual, sometimes goofy, and candid conversational vibe about it rather than the interviewee acting like he or she is talking to some media figure.  It's college wrestlers talking to other college wrestlers and it's pretty unfiltered.  A good example was when they just hung out on Real Woods' front porch and shot the shit for an hour.

Still, the best wrestling podcast I've ever heard was the multi-part "Wrestling Changed My Life" show where they talked about Northern Iowa NCAA champ Tony Davis' VERY rough backstory in Chicago.  That was eye opening, and unique storytelling for a sport that historically has stronger ties to predominantly white rural and suburban locations.

My two favorites

• Fire 1