- Matchups set for Dream Team Classic, April 11
- Significant growth in viewership for NCAA finals
- Fan voting for Dan Hodge Trophy begins
- Stieber wins fourth, leads Ohio State to first NCAA title
- Three Iowa wrestlers arrested, suspended indefinitely
- Virginia Tech has four All-Americans, finishes 10th
- Henson guides WVU to first top-25 finish since 2005
- All NCAA champs on Takedown Radio Saturday
- Edinboro finishes third at NCAAs
- ODU's Warner wins back-to-back Elite 89 awards
History of NHSCA Nationals
The NHSCA Nationals has been a major event on the wrestling calendar for a quarter-century. This weekend, the 2015 NHSCA Nationals will welcome approximately 3,400 high school wrestlers in separate competitions for seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshmen, including more than 800 state champs. But that's just part of the story. InterMat's Mark Palmer recently interviewed Bob Ferraro, founder and CEO of the National High School Coaches Association, to learn more about the mega-mat event to be held in Virginia Beach March 27-29, and other aspects of the organization.
ASU Adds Wilson
Arizona State added state champion heavyweight Kirk Wilson (The Dunham School, La.) to its recruiting class.