Coaches Program Invite - Join Our Fellowship

warriorsteps

Wrestling Coaches and Community,

I just wanted to share an opportunity for coaches to come together in a big way that will really increase their network of coaches in the community and continue to strengthen their coaching skillsets and philosophies. 

I spent 13 years in D1 coaching and now I truly want to work with high school and college coaches to help you guys create a truly special culture and team. 

This wrestling season I am hosting 6 virtual coaching workshops, taking place on select Sunday afternoons/ evenings.  The aim is to focus on one or two core coaching concepts each meeting, while also utilizing the interactions with other passionate coaches to brainstorm and connect over our passion for coaching. Talking with other passionate and experienced coaches is one of the best ways to add to your coaching tool bag. 

As coaches, we tell our wrestlers that getting better requires intentional practice, effort and commitment. Mastering your coaching voice, style and impact is no different. We have to invest in ourselves, because we are so often the primary catalyst for positive change in our athletes and our culture. Lead first by leading yourself.

Join me at our Warrior Steps Coaches Corner this fall and let’s put in the work together. Let's come together as coaches and have an even bigger impact. 

If you are interested in making this season the most meaningful one yet, here's the link: WarriorSteps.com

Join the fellowship!