PSU

BAC

On 12/8/2022 at 7:39 AM, Antitroll2828 said:

Star just took 3rd at U23s , dropped an 8-7 tough semi and teched everyone else he wrestled , with a year of just freestyle training I think he could definitely medal, obviously don’t see him getting past JB just yet tho for 79…
I understand your point about fix , but he’s never even been close to scoring on RBY in over 15 minutes of wrestling , not to mention in the past 5 years , Joe Colon has medaled at 61 , graff and gross have wrestled for a medal , and fix has a silver ….RBY is arguably better than all 3 of them , he’s beaten fix multiple times , last time him and gross wrestled gross needed a late comeback to win 6-5 when he was a 6th yr senior national champ and rby was a true sophomore and folk was gross better style ..I understand the strategy aspect but fix isn’t beating rby in free on just push outs , then second he starts trying to push into rby he’s going to get countered 

I beg to differ on your comments , Joe, health and wait he’s not felt this good for awhile. Can’t wait to go watch Joe compete!