Question about tix for NCAAs

spencerly125

Planning to attend my first NCAAs in Kansas City.  I know it is early but are there recommendations of best way to get tickets for fans with no connection to a particular team.  Also if you go without advance tix for all sessions what is the outlook for buying from people who maybe had an early exit and dont stay for the last 2-3 sessions, or does that even happen much?  Thanks for any advice.

Recently Ticketmaster has been doing a great job of screwing over fans as much as possible and they don't sell all session tickets to the general public, which makes you buy 6 individual sessions and pay 6 times the fees.  /rant.

My advise would be to book your travel now and wait as long as you feel comfortable to buy tickets. They prices are always crazy after the scalpers buy up the general public tickets but they typically drop the week of NCAAs and even 1st day of the tournament.  Plus, there is usually a few people who have to cancel or have extra tickets that you can pick up from wrestling fans that are more reasonable.   

I don't think there is a lot of people leaving and missing the last 2-3 sessions, but if you are waiting and buying individual sessions never pay more than face value for the Saturday morning session. There are always empty seats that don't get filled by hungover wrestling fans.