InterMat Job Board
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Neosho County Community College
Full Time 9 months. Salary $19,000.
Benefits include: Single paid health and dental insurance, KPERS, 403B, Paid vacation, sick leave.
This position reports to the Head Coach of that sport and is responsible for all procedures and activities relating to the designated sport program.
Required knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive school vehicles per board policy.
• Ability to drive up to 12 passenger van.
• Organizing and coordinating skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to work irregular hours including some evenings and weekend.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Ability to appropriately exercise independent initiative and judgment.
• Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• One year experience coaching the sport preferred;
• Experience at a community college preferred.
Please submit a letter of application, resume with names and phones numbers of five references unofficial transcripts, and employment application to:
Human Resources Director, Assistant Wrestling Coach, Neosho County Community College, 800 West 14th Street, Chanute, KS 66720, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 620-432-0449. Employment application and full job description are available at www.neosho.edu/careers.aspx.
Review of applications begins upon receipt.
NCCC is an EOE/AA employer
The current non-discrimination policy can be found at: http://www.neosho.edu/Portals/0/Policies/Employee/Personnel/Non-discrimination.pdf