InterMat Job Board
Assistant Club Coach
River City Wrestling, LLC. (centrally located in Richmond, VA) is looking to hire a director of operations/assistant club wrestling coach.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Developing instructional plans for youth and advanced wrestling practice
• Assisting head coach in providing leadership in instruction
• Individual technique sessions
• Sanitation/upkeep of facility
• Assist head coach in designing competition schedule
• Assist with fundraising efforts and daily business tasks
• Prior Coaching Experience preferred, but not required
• USA Wrestling Leaders Card (Can acquire upon hire)
About River City Wrestling, LLC: River City was founded in 2014 and has an average member base of about 50 athletes between 2 youth wrestling groups and an adult jiu-jitsu program.
Compensation: Negotiable Upon Experience
To apply or for more information email Head Coach Christian Olanowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.