InterMat Job Board
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Assist the Head Coach in all facets of the Wrestling program including but not limited to: competitive performance; student-athlete development; student-athlete safety, health & well-being; academics; compliance; recruiting; program development; fundraising; team travel, camps/clinics; game day management; alumni relations; and community engagement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Knowledge of intercollegiate wrestling.
• Knowledge of the NCAA compliance rules, especially recruiting.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Ability to deliver the same and consistent messages as the head coach about techniques, drills and plays, and attitude goals.
• Knowledge of ARMS software.
A Bachelor’s degree; and experience as a wrestling coach.
Experience with intercollegiate wrestling competing; intercollegiate wrestling coaching; and Division I coaching.
Recruiter Charlene Harmon