InterMat Job Board
St. Andrews University Women's Assistant Coach
St. Andrews University located in Laurinburg, NC is seeking a full time assistant wrestling coach for the 2020-2021 season. The successful candidate will assist the head coach in leading the men and women’s wrestling programs to success on an academic, athletic, personal, and professional scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated recruiting experience (perferred)
- Demonstrated wrestling experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of NAIA Rules
- Clean driving record
- Ability to build positive relationships with student-athletes, faculty, and staff
- Planning and executing practice schedules
- Assisting with travel planning
- Promotion of both programs through Social Media with head coach
- Additional responsibilities as needed
Qualified candidates please send resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Andrews is an equal opportunity employer
If there are any further questions, please feel free to contact Nick Soto at 352-835-1580.