InterMat Job Board
Our company-Tutoriage is looking for a SEO Specialist. The individual in this position will grow, manage, and optimize natural engine listings and affiliate websites/web lins/lead generation to maximize inbound leads to our mortgage company. This position is highly operational and includes activities such as keyword analysis, web page optimization, link building campaigns, metrics analysis and reporting. This position reports directly to the President of the firm. The compensation is tied to the production of leads and revenue derived from your efforts, resulting in a $150,000 ++ annual compensation plan. Very unique for our industry!
Key responsibilities include:
• Manages and delivers site content and design enhancements for ICT’s offices in Washington, Amsterdam, Berlin and Brussels.
• Develops, manages and implements an effective, targeted e-mail strategy to recruit and activate members and supporters.
• Ensures web and email projects are implemented within agreed budgets and deadlines.
• Develops and oversees compliance with site content guidelines, style sheets, back-end data management and other business rules.
• Participates in program and communications strategy conversations to develop online complements to ICT’s offline work.
• Maximizes traffic to our Web site through SEM, SEO, and other online advertising and social networking opportunities.
• Measures and reports on the effectiveness of online campaigns and activities.
• Two to three years experience in web content and design development and delivery.
• Strong online copywriting and editing skills.
• Solid working knowledge of Convio or similar products highly desired.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP; Flash experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar products desired.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
• Attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• Willingness to work outside traditional working hours when necessary.
• Ability to travel on occasion.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive annual salary. Excellent benefits including fully paid medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and generous retirement plan.