InterMat Job Board
Wilmington College Intern
Wilmington College seeks qualified applicants for a Wrestling internship.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Recruiting student-athletes in the sport of wrestling
• Recruit sufficiently to meet overall enrollment goals by gathering prospects, igniting interest and arranging visits for prospective student athletes
• Assist in organizing and running practices
• Assist with competition management for dual meets and tournaments
• Other duties will be assigned by the Director of Athletics
This is 10 month position with a two-year appointment. The successful candidate will receive a stipend, room and board for the two-year term.
This position reports directly to the Head Coach, Director of Athletics, as well as works directly with the Office of Admissions.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• College wrestling experience
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants should submit a detailed cover letter and resume unless otherwise indicated in the position information. Please specify position of interest in the letter of application and subject line of email (if submitting electronically). For positions requiring degrees, unofficial transcripts of college work are helpful. Submit materials to the Director of Human Resources, Wilmington College, Pyle Center 1187, 1870 Quaker Way, Wilmington, OH 45177-2499 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wilmington College is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate unlawfully in employment matters on the basis of race, religion, gender, color, ancestry, national origin, age, disability or any other category protected by law.
Wilmington College conducts background investigations including criminal, work history and credential confirmation on all employees as a condition of continued employment. Some positions may require additional motor vehicle record review and drug screening.
Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position has been filled.