Jump to content

CDC takes active political role in Gun control


El Luchador

Recommended Posts

How about we go after the bad guys that use guns and let their sentences grow bigger because of it?   Mandatory 5 year extension for use of a gun in a crime.   If liberals were serious about preventing gun violence, this or something similar would be part of their tactics.   But it is not.   Therefore, they are not serious about reducing gun violence.  Here in WA and in King County, use of gun in a crime is a sentenceable offense.   It is usually the first thing plea bargained out or not prosecuted at all.  

Now that is logic well used. 

mspart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

none of them are actually interested in "solving" problems...

there is entirely too much at stake for them to lose if they even attempt a viable solution...

the goal is to create division among the masses and they are extremely good at that...

 

Edited by LJB
  • Fire 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, interesting.   So what is "wrong" with going after bad guys that illegally (meaning it is against the law) used firearms in the pursuit of a crime?   How would this be controversial enough to not support, if you are for reducing gun violence?   What is there to lose with this approach?   Yes, they are creating division and why would they do that?   Ask yourself that.   Why would they choose to create division among the masses rather than doing their duty in protecting the law abiding citizen?

mspart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, mspart said:

Ok, interesting.   So what is "wrong" with going after bad guys that illegally (meaning it is against the law) used firearms in the pursuit of a crime?   How would this be controversial enough to not support, if you are for reducing gun violence?   What is there to lose with this approach?   Yes, they are creating division and why would they do that?   Ask yourself that.   Why would they choose to create division among the masses rather than doing their duty in protecting the law abiding citizen?

mspart

Then you lose the issue to campaign on. Also as long as the people are begging for relief you can take away freedom and have more control and power. That is exactly why you see significant crime going on without consequences and self defenders being prosecuted.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Of course not.  It's 23minutes of production from a disreputable reporter.

Typical.  The empty argument made to not have to address the facts of the story. Watch it and name 1 thing wrong about it or don't bother commenting. 

Left wing media is massively failing due to 1 reason nobody is buying their bullshit. You couldn't  name 1 reporting error made by Epoch times, and a topic of lies errors and miss judgments by CNN and MSDNC would take up pages of discussion.  There is 1 reasons the left is in an uproar about Twitter and that's because their bullshit won't go unchecked anymore.  

  • Fire 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, El Luchador said:

Typical.  The empty argument made to not have to address the facts of the story. Watch it and name 1 thing wrong about it or don't bother commenting. 

Left wing media is massively failing due to 1 reason nobody is buying their bullshit. You couldn't  name 1 reporting error made by Epoch times, and a topic of lies errors and miss judgments by CNN and MSDNC would take up pages of discussion.  There is 1 reasons the left is in an uproar about Twitter and that's because their bullshit won't go unchecked anymore.  

Cnn and MSNC are not  worth consuming.  Neither is the epoch times or twitter.  This subject is total bunk, Dickey is in place and the CDC is still hamstrung.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Cnn and MSNC are not  worth consuming.  Neither is the epoch times or twitter.  This subject is total bunk, Dickey is in place and the CDC is still hamstrung.  

You're talking out of your  butt. I'm not going to discuss it when you won't even watch it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, El Luchador said:

You're talking out of your  butt. I'm not going to discuss it when you won't even watch it.  

This is so typical of some people in an argument.  I also love when you ask someone why they hate a certain political candidate and their policies (cough cough Trump) and the response is "OMG...there are so many...if I have to tell you it isn't even worth debating with you!"  Direct quote from one of the closest people in my live who I love unconditionally...I just laughed...that really pissed him off.  LOL

By the way, I can't stand Trump as all the bad that comes with him outweighs any of the good policies he had.  I keep waiting for that candidate to come along that runs on HIS/HER own ideas and thoughts and not those of one particular party or the other.  I won't hold my breath...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

This is so typical of some people in an argument.  I also love when you ask someone why they hate a certain political candidate and their policies (cough cough Trump) and the response is "OMG...there are so many...if I have to tell you it isn't even worth debating with you!"  Direct quote from one of the closest people in my live who I love unconditionally...I just laughed...that really pissed him off.  LOL

By the way, I can't stand Trump as all the bad that comes with him outweighs any of the good policies he had.  I keep waiting for that candidate to come along that runs on HIS/HER own ideas and thoughts and not those of one particular party or the other.  I won't hold my breath...lol

I couldn't agree more about Trump.  Trump with a Reagan wit would be the dream. Trump just doesn't know when to STFU.

  • Fire 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

This is so typical of some people in an argument.  I also love when you ask someone why they hate a certain political candidate and their policies (cough cough Trump) and the response is "OMG...there are so many...if I have to tell you it isn't even worth debating with you!"  Direct quote from one of the closest people in my live who I love unconditionally...I just laughed...that really pissed him off.  LOL

By the way, I can't stand Trump as all the bad that comes with him outweighs any of the good policies he had.  I keep waiting for that candidate to come along that runs on HIS/HER own ideas and thoughts and not those of one particular party or the other.  I won't hold my breath...lol

Ron Paul

Andrew Yang

There are many more.  They have zero chance of serious presidential consideration.  Independent thought is too big a risk to profits to the 1%ers.

  • Fire 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have listened to tulsi gabbard in a couple of long format interviews and the fact she was black balled and the lies spread by her own party is another example of the system not being interested in anything but continuing to rape our country and it's citizens...

 

  • Fire 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jross said:

Ron Paul

Andrew Yang

There are many more.  They have zero chance of serious presidential consideration.  Independent thought is too big a risk to profits to the 1%ers.

I like Ron but don't know much about Yang...will have to check him out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LJB said:

i have listened to tulsi gabbard in a couple of long format interviews and the fact she was black balled and the lies spread by her own party is another example of the system not being interested in anything but continuing to rape our country and it's citizens...

 

Oh yes...I like Tulsi...always have regardless of what letter she puts after her name...seems like a logical person.

  • Fire 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bigbrog said:

Oh yes...I like Tulsi...always have regardless of what letter she puts after her name...seems like a logical person.

shockingly real, intelligent, and either she really does feel a deep sense of civic duty or she is a total psychopath and fooled me...

she hits every check mark but one...

veteran

considerably above average intelligence

extremely articulate

extremely well informed

female

being attractive does not hurt

interested in actual civil service

does not play the game

 

shit...

hold on...

can't have that...

and she has a chance for the nomination against one of the scummiest families in american politics?

that was not ever going to happen, so, they just smeared her with lies and the trite propaganda that clearly still works with the average citizen in this country while propping up the someone who satan would not invite to dinner...

 

this is all a game with the highest of stakes and we will never be allowed to play...

just get moved around the board and used as fodder...

  • Fire 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...