InterMat Job Board
Camp Store Manager - J Robinson Camps
• Responsible for camp store set-up, merchandise sales, inventory, etc.
• Serve as an onsite office/communications center for camp
• Miscellaneous clerical duties
• Work 3 days on, 1 day off (7 day week)
• Room and board provided-all meals except on travel days
• Travel from Minneapolis provided
• Work ethic and positive attitude are important
• Must be willing to work as a team with camp staff members
• Must be able to work all 4 camps
• A great opportunity to travel and gain an unparalleled level of experience!
June 05 2014 - June 14 2014 @ Waldorf College - Forest City, IA
June 15 2014 - June 28 2014 @ Edinboro University - Edinboro, PA
June 28 2014 - July 25 2014 @ University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN
July 27 2014 - August 8 2014 @ Southern Oregon University - Ashland, OR
***A stipend will be offered for this position.
• Experience and working knowledge of computers and common programs (Word, Excel, etc)
• Excellent communications skills verbal and written
• Office related experience a plus
• Sports related experience a plus
• Hard working
• Team oriented
Please contact Jordan Bierschenk @ Jordan.Bierschenk@JRobinsonCamps.com // 612.349.6585