Graduate Assistant with Masters in Education
(Michael) Mick Letcher
License: grades 6 – 12 Technology Education
Address: 7096 N. Manlius Rd., Kirkville, NY 13082
Cell Phone: (315) 415 - 5857 Home Phone: (315) 656 -0855 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Graduate Assistant Wrestling Coach
• Masters degree (Education or administration)
BS - Technology Education, May 2012
GPA: 2.91 Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH (NCATE accredited)
Project Lead The Way Certified
• Student Teaching at Upper Sandusky High School September through December 2011.
• 5 day field experience Nottingham High School May 26rd through June 1st 2009.(35 hours).
• 5 day field experience Chittenango Middle School June 8th through 13th 2009. (35 hours).
• Ottawa Glandorf High School September and November 2009. (26 hours).
• Ada High School December to May 2009-2010. (60 hours).
• Elida Middle School September and November 2010
• Youth wrestling and football coach and referee, 2005-2012
• Mohawk Valley Wrestling Club technique coach, CNY spring/summer 2011 (Freestyle and Greco-Roman)
• Mat Monsters wrestling and Pop Warner Football East Syracuse-Minoa
• Hosted German wrestlers for two weeks in 2007.
Honors/Awards: Academic All American, 2010
National Qualifier 2011 and 2012
Academic All American Team, 2009 and 2010
Epsilon Pi Tau fundraising chair 2012(academic and professional honor society)
Detailed Athletic Experience
• Participated in teams fortunate enough to travel to Montreal, Canada; Guelph, Canada; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Beijing, China; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Stuttgart, Germany; acting as team captain on most trips.
• 107 – 41 record as a college wrestler with 65 pins.
• 2 time Empire State Game Freestyle and Greco-Roman Gold Medalist.
• Set ONU school record with 21 pins in a season as a sophomore.
• 2 time Section 3 wrestling Champion and 4th in NY state tournament.
• 4 year college starter, 5 year high school varsity starter wrestling.
• High School Career Wins and Pins record holder.
• One of ten wrestlers to be part of the number 2 ranked Academic scoring wrestling team in all Division 3 wrestling in 2010 and 6th in 2009.