Mens Wrestling Assistant Coach 1st
Princeton University's Department of Athletics seeks an Assistant Coach of Wrestling.
The responsibilities are including but not limited to the following:
- Assist in all aspects of coaching wrestling (i.e., thorough knowledge of the sport, coaching strategies, and player development), program planning and organization.
- Assist in recruitment of student-athletes on national and regional levels.
- Communicate effectively with students, faculty, administration, staff and alumni.
- Work within the framework of the Department of Athletics administration and coaches.
- Adhere to Ivy League, ECAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Successful background in coaching wrestling, preferably at the collegiate level.
- Previous recruiting experience.
- Collegiate wrestling experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Successfully pass NCAA recruiting examination within four months of hire.
- First Aid, AED, and CPR certification within four months of hire.
Candidates for this position are subject to a full background check.