InterMat Job Board
ASSISTANT WRESTLING COACH
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
1. Assist the head coach in directing a highly successful program within the guidelines
of the University, the Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (WIAC), and
NCAA Division III.
2. Assist in the recruitment and retention of qualified student athletes consistent with the
academic standards of the University.
3. Assist with the care and inventory of equipment for the program.
4. Assist with the promotion of the sport with students, alumni, and members of the
5. Assist with promoting program revenue generation related to the program.
6. Participate in department fundraising and public relations events.
7. Assume other duties as agreed upon by the Head Coach and Athletics Director.
1. Bachelorís degree required. Masterís degree and prior college experience may be considered an asset.
2. Demonstrated success in all areas of responsibility stated above.
3. Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
4. A commitment to athletic excellence within an academic environment.
Call Russel Peloquin at (715) 379-9024 if you have any questions. My e-mail address is email@example.com