InterMat Job Board
HEAD VARSITY AND ASSISTANT VARSITY WRESTLING COACH
George School, a Quaker boarding/day grades 9-12 college preparatory school located in Newtown, Bucks County, PA has openings for varsity wrestling coaches.
The varsity wrestling coaches will be responsible for all aspects of the wrestling program, including coaching student-athletes in strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition and motivating student-athletes to develop an appreciation of the sport. These are part-time paid positions that begin in early November and end in late February.
• Positive role model, mentor, and teacher of wrestling
• Previous coaching experience in wrestling preferred for Head Coach
• Enjoy working with high school athletes and possess the ability to work collaboratively with other coaches
• CPR/First Aid certification
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Passionate about actively supporting George School’s mission
PLEASE APPLY AT WWW.GEORGESCHOOL.ORG UNDER