InterMat Job Board
Benedictine College GA Position
The Wrestling Graduate Assistant is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the program, including but not limited to recruiting, scheduling, training, monitoring academic progress, promotions, fundraising and coaching team members. The Graduate Assistant is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Benedictine College, the Heart of America Athletic Conference (Heart), and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). Benedictine College is a member of the NAIA at the Division I level.
* Assisting in all aspects of the coaching and management of the wrestling program,
* Oversee peripheral members of the program staff,
* Recruiting and scouting in accordance with the NAIA, Heart and Benedictine College policies and procedures,
* Train and coach members of the program,
* Supporting the academic and personal development of all athletes,
* Visible, fully integrated member of the College community,
* Assist in developing camps and clinics,
* Responsible for complying with the rules and regulations of the NAIA as it relates to the program,
* Represent Benedictine College and the program in a professional manner, and
* Responsible for being a proponent of the NAIA Champions of Character Program.
* Commitment to the overall development of the student-athlete and the mission of the College,
* High level of personal integrity,
* Outstanding work ethic,
* Knowledge of and commitment to NAIA rules and regulations,
* Knowledge of sport specific skills and technique,
* Demonstrated success in recruitment. Experience recruiting scholarship athletes highly desirable,
* Demonstrated ability to inspire student-athletes to develop to their fullest potential,
* Outstanding skills in oral and written communication, and
* Good organizational ability and computer competency.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong preference for competitive wrestling experience, either participating and/or coaching
Please submit an application for employment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Benedictine College welcomes applications from candidates of all backgrounds