InterMat Job Board
Business Development Representative
We are looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You must have a background/understanding of wrestling. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
This is a salary position plus commission.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential partners through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential partners
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with partners
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) partners and Sales Representatives
• Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Travel to meet with potential partners
• Connected to the wrestling world
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sports Management or relevant field
If interested, email your resume to Tim Pane at firstname.lastname@example.org