InterMat Job Board
Heidelberg University Graduate Assistant
Description & Details
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Men’s Wrestling program. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
Reporting to the Head Wrestling Coach, the Graduate Assistant is a ten-month position and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total). The 2nd year appointment is contingent upon successful completion of GA duties and responsibilities. All GA’s must adhere to their graduate program requirements and must be enrolled in graduate coursework in each semester of the appointment.
Applicants must in interested in applying for only our Graduate programs of Education, Business Administraition or Counseling.
• Will serve as an assist coach with every aspect of the program.
• Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
• NCAA compliance paperwork.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Acceptance into the Graduate Studies of Education Business Administration and Counseling Program at Heidelberg University.
• Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs.
• Prior experience with varsity wrestling programs.
• Candidate selected for this Graduate Assistant appointment will receive: Full Tuition Waiver, 2) Room & Board, and, 3) Stipend.
Start Date: Aug. 5th
Applicants will be reviewed immediately.
Interested applicants should send their resume directly to head coach Tony Patrizi through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 419-448-2378 with questions.