InterMat Job Board
Head Women’s Wrestling Coach
Limestone College, a Division II private college, invites applications for the newly created position of Head Women’s Wrestling Coach. This position will be full time with a 12 month contract.
Job Overview-The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the women’s wrestling program, including but not limited to: recruiting, overseeing the academic progress of student-athletes, scouting, and other duties as needed to build a successful program.
Requirements- A Masters degree is preferred/a Bachelor degree is required, along with a commitment to, and responsibility for adhering to all rules, and regulations of Limestone College and the NCAA. Head coaching experience at the NCAA level is preferred.
Skills preferred for success in this position;
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work across academic and administrative departments in a cooperative manner
• Strong team building/management skills
• Demonstrated experience in program development
• Ability to interact with members of the community and media
The selected candidate must be willing to consent to, and pass with satisfactory results, an investigative consumer report.
Limestone College is an equal opportunity employer. AA/EOE